References & Disclaimers
* FreeStyle Libre systems refers to the FreeStyle Libre and FreeStyle Libre 2 systems.
** The data from this study was collected using the FreeStyle Libre 2 System. FreeStyle Libre has the same features as the FreeStyle Libre 2 system without real-time glucose alarms. Therefore, the study data are applicable to both products.
^ Adjusted Mean Between-Group Difference (95% CI).
1. Bolinder, J. The Lancet (2016): https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(16)31535-5.
2. Haak, T. Diabetes Therapy (2017): https://doi.org/10.1007/s13300-016-0223-6.
3. Leelarathna, L. N Engl J Med. (2022): DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa2205650.
4. UK Hypoglycaemia Study Group. Risk of hypoglycaemia in types 1 and 2 diabetes: effects of treatment modalities and their duration. Diabetologia 50, 1140–1147 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00125-007-0599-y.
5. Battelino, T. Diabetes Care (2019): https://doi.org/10.2337/dci19-0028.
6. Ceriello A. et al, Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol 2019 : http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S2213-8587(18)30136-0.
7. Kilpatrick, E.S., Rigby, A.S. & Atkin, S.L. Mean blood glucose compared with HbA1c in the prediction of cardiovascular disease in patients with type 1 diabetes. Diabetologia 51, 365–371 (2008). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00125-007-0883-x.