The new NICE technology appraisal recommendation means more people with type 1 diabetes qualify for HCL systems. Choose the FreeStyle Libre 3 sensor which is authorized to work with the mylife Loop2 AID system. Find out more.
1. NICE  Hybrid Closed Loop systems for managing blood glucose levels in type 1 diabetes. [GID-TA10845]. Visit www.nice.org.uk.
2. FreeStyle Libre 3 is authorised to work with the mylife Loop automated insulin delivery system, including the mylife CamAPS FX app and mylife YpsoPump insulin pump. For use of FreeStyle Libre 3 sensor with the mylife Loop, refer to the labeling provided with the mylife CamAPS FX app.
The FreeStyle Libre Portfolio exists to empower those living with diabetes to make diabetes self-management choices and to help you, as their healthcare professional, to support them in their journey.
For patients with type 1 or type 2 DM looking for an easy way to confidently monitor their glucose levels2,3
For patients with type 1 looking for the most advanced and discreet continuous glucose monitoring (CGM)4
Manage diabetes with
Your patients using FreeStyle Libre 2 can see the impact of food, activity and medication on their smartphone◊ with a quick glance to manage their glucose levels with more confidence.3
Our most discreet & accurate
Your patients can know sooner, act faster and be ready to avoid hypos with our most reliable next-generation CGM6. Real-time glucose readings sent right to your patients’ smartphones.◊◊
References & Disclaimers
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or Health Care Professional or data.
1. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care. Data based on the number of users worldwide for the FreeStyle Libre portfolio compared to the number of users for other leading personal use sensor based glucose monitoring systems.
2. Haak, T. Diabetes Ther (2017): https://doi.org/10.1007/s13300-016-0223-6.
3. Fokkert M. BMJ Open Diab Res Care (2019): http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmjdrc-2019-000809.
4. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.
5. Alva S. et al, Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, (September 2020). http://doi.org/10.1177/1932296820958754
6. CGM reliability defined by signal connection. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.
◊ The FreeStyle LibreLink app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check the website for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of FreeStyle LibreLink may require registration with LibreView.
◊◊ The FreeStyle Libre 3 app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check our website for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Sharing of glucose data requires registration with LibreView.
The "Yes" link below will take you to a website other than Abbott Laboratories. Links to other websites are not under the control of Abbott Laboratories, and Abbott Laboratories is not responsible for the content of such websites or any link contained in such websites. Abbott Laboratories is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Abbott Laboratories of the site.
Do you want to leave this page?
This is a product-specific website intended for HCPs of the European Union and the UK only. If you live in another country, please contact your local Abbott office to obtain the correct product information for your country of residence.