References & Disclaimers
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or data.
◊◊ The FreeStyle Libre 3 app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check our website for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Sharing of glucose data requires registration with LibreView.
Δ The user’s device must have internet connectivity for glucose data to automatically upload to LibreView.
ǁ Notifications will only be received when alarms are turned on and the sensor is within 33 feet unobstructed of the reading device.
₼ The LibreView data management software is intended for use by both patients and healthcare professionals to assist people with diabetes and their healthcare professionals in the review, analysis and evaluation of historical glucose device data to support effective diabetes management. The LibreView software is not intended to provide treatment decisions or to be used as a substitute for professional healthcare advice.
§ The LibreLinkUp app is only compatible with certain mobile device and operating systems. Please check www.librelinkup.com for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of the LibreLinkUp app requires registration with LibreView.
^ Glucose alarms will transfer to the LibreLinkUp app when users are connected and alarms are enabled on the FreeStyle Libre 3 app.
1. Comparison based on publicly available information. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.
2. FreeStyle Libre 3 demonstrates 7.8% overall MARD with 7.5% adult MARD and 8.6% pediatric MARD (age 6-17) in accuracy to YSI.
3. Dexcom G6 CGM User Guide and Medtronic. Guardian Connect System User Guide.
4. Pickup JC, et al.. Real-time continuous glucose monitoring in type 1 diabetes: a qualitative framework analysis of patient narratives. Diabetes Care 2015;38(4):544-550.
5. LibreView is ISO27001/27018/27701 certified and HITRUST CSF Certified.
6. CGM reliability defined by signal connection. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.